Community Survey Feedback
Thank you to everyone who completed our community survey - the response was extremely positive.
The key outcomes are summarised below:
- Providing spaces for passive recreation including BBQs, picnics tables, green spaces.
- Providing a space for events, farmers markets, concerts, food markets etc.
- Providing facilities for active recreation such as outdoor exercise equipment and areas for pets.
- Consideration for public toilets and café near the volcano playground
- Consideration of an upgraded community facility, including the library, museum, senior citizens and function space.
- Consideration of an upgraded leisure centre.
- Consideration for restaurants/cafes in the precinct.
- Consideration of a space for a community garden.
- Ensuring that the trees and greenery throughout the precinct are maintained.
- Ensuring there is good connectivity between the Belmont forum and the Faulkner Civic Precinct and other surrounding areas.
- Ensuring there is sufficient car parking to accommodate visitors, whilst ensuring there are high quality pedestrian pathways to encourage pedestrian movement to and through the precinct.
- Ensuring that safety is considered, particularly around the bus stop.
Please continue to visit Belmont Connect for updated information.
Consultation has concluded