Draft Redcliffe Station Activity Centre Plan
The draft Redcliffe Station Activity Centre Plan has been prepared to address:
- The proposed zoning, reservation and density-coding of land within the area, and prescribes the suitability of land uses.
- Built form controls including minimum site area requirements, plot ratio, minimum and maximum building height, street setbacks and car parking requirements.
- The provision of public open space (POS) and public realm improvements.
- The identification of a road hierarchy and movement network for vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists, as well as the consideration of street design and traffic management and safety measures.
- Strategies for the management and treatment of stormwater runoff within the precinct.
- The identification of infrastructure and servicing requirements required for the redevelopment of the precinct.
- Infrastructure funding and delivery measures, including consideration of staging and implementation.
- Part 1 – Implementation: This part outlines the proposed zonings and reservations, subdivision and development requirements for the DA6 precinct. It also outlines the intended infrastructure investment in the public realm and movement network, and the key roles and responsibilities in the implementation of the Activity Centre Plan.
- Part 2 – Explanatory Report: This part is the explanatory component of the Activity Centre Plan that contains the background and explanation of the Activity Centre Plan, including design methodology and compliance with State and local planning frameworks.
- Technical Appendices: This section contains all supporting technical documents including a traffic impact assessment, utility infrastructure strategy, infrastructure funding strategy, local water management strategy, bushfire management plan and noise exposure forecast plan.